Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Latest Installment of All I Can Do is Shake My Head

Good evening everyone and welcome to another installment of "All I Can Do is Shake My Head." By the way, please take a read of my daughter's blog over at http://sbmaige.blogspot.com/ It is good, inspiring reading. I love you Shuggy!!!! Now on with the rant.

This blog goes out to my sisters. Ladies, lets be for real here. Why in God's name do many of you have to have some sort of fake hair on your head? At lunch today with my wife and daughter, two sisters came into the restaurant with enough weave on their head to tie up and rustle cattle with. I thought that the weave phase would die out. (I thought that about sagging pants too. I have a episode lined up about that.) I have a few questions for the ladies. 1) Is your self esteem so bad that you have to resort to looking like the shaggy dog that  won the Westminster Dog Show? 2) Why would you blow good hard earned cash on this stuff? 3) What is the purpose of it?

I think I can speak for a lot of guys. Ladies, God blesses you with a natural beauty. That beauty is not only in your outer appearance but with in your spirit, your mind and your heart. There is nothing sexier than an intelligent woman, in her natural look. Be proud and love yourself ladies. Get rid of that weave, tap into your inner beauty, put on something comfortable, love God and love you. That is true beauty and a better look. Leave the fake stuff for Halloween. Just my .02 cents....

1 comment:

M.A.I.G.E said...

Amen..I agree.